Our Adult Education Department offers:
• a wide range of subjects such as English, mathematical literacy, life orientation, reading and writing skills •
• different classes and levels to fit your needs •
• Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced English classes •
• different levels (1-4) for our other learning areas •
• small study groups in order to create an exceptional learning experience and provide help for each and every student.•
Classes take place daily from 9am to 1pm and all of the classes within the adult education department are for free.
Students are welcome to sign up for classes by filling out the registration forms available at our premises in Athlone.
ARESTA is registered as ARESTA Community Learning Centre. With the integration into the Department of Higher Education and Training our learners have the privilege of receiving an education based on the standards of the department. Under the partnership, ARESTA is receiving English, Literacy and Communication teaching curriculum support from the Education Management & Development Centre (EMDC). All learning areas offered by ARESTA are subjected to the curriculum standards and our learners will be accredited by the DHET.
ARESTA is able to open its doors not only to the refugee and asylum seeker communities but also to the local South African communities.
For further information and registration forms please go to the Adult Education Department at our Athlone offices.
Monday - Friday: 08:30 - 15:00
All Rights Reserved @ 2017 - 2018. www.aresta.org,za
Designed and Maintaned by Creative Thinking Multimedia (PTY) LTD